Pride Month Is Here
In case you’ve been hiding under a rock, June is Pride Month, and everyone at SAGE is excited to celebrate! Starting this weekend, the calendar is jam-packed with events around New York City to show the strength of our community and the depth of our passion.
As we let loose, though, we are aware more than ever of the tenuous state of affairs in our government. Our response can only be one of action. We will never give up, and we will never stop fighting for our rights. This Pride month, we refuse to be invisible!
To that end, join SAGE in participating at one of these events planned throughout June:
- Saturday, June 3: SAGE’s Annual Fire Island Pines Celebration
- Sunday, June 4: Queens Pride
- Saturday, June 10: Brooklyn Pride
- Sunday, June 10: SAGE Women’s Party
- Friday, June 16: SAGE Harlem Pride Party at Union Theological Seminary
- Saturday, June 17: Bronx Pride
- Saturday, June 17: SAGE Social: June Pride, June Bride!
- June 23: Trans Day of Action
- Saturday, June 24: Harlem Pride
- Sunday, June 25: NYC Pride in Manhattan, including Pride March and Pride Festival
- Saturday, June 25: SAGE Center Midtown Live Pride Watching and Post-Pride Celebration