SAGE’s National Leadership Council provides fundamental support for our evolving work with and on behalf of our community’s LGBTQ+ elder pioneers. These remarkable leaders hailing from all across the country contribute critical funds, help shape our work, and spread awareness of the issues surrounding LGBTQ+ aging and SAGE’s responses to them.
Members of the National Leadership Council:
- receive regular briefs by our CEO on LGBTQ+ aging challenges and SAGE’s achievements
- provide feedback and guidance on proposals for SAGE’s direction
- serve as SAGE volunteer ambassadors in their communities
Participation is dependent on meeting at least one of these requirements:
- a minimum contribution of $10,000 in the current or immediately preceding year
- informing SAGE that their current estate plans include a gift to SAGE of $500,000 or more
- contributions to SAGE over the course of their lifetime of $100,000 or more
- regular communications and updates including distribution of the triannual CEO Board Report
- an invitation to an annual dinner
- at least one annual virtual briefing
SAGE is immensely grateful to the members of our National Leadership Council! Their participation is acknowledged at our annual gala, celebratory events throughout the year, and other programs around the country.
For more information about SAGE’s National Leadership Council, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and a staff member will contact you