Reports to: Data Manager
Location: Either SAGE National Headquarters in Midtown or Remote
The National Projects Coordinator is an integral part of the National Projects team supporting such as SAGECare, the SAGE/HRC Long Term Care Equality Index, the National LGBT Elder Housing Initiative, and the National Resource Center on LGBT Aging. The National Projects Coordinator works under the supervision of Data Manager of National Initiatives. Skills expected include, but are not limited to, detailed and error-free administrative functions; responsive customer service, excellent written and verbal communication, and attention to detail when working with client data and records.
Support the growth of the SAGECare team by coordinating customer relations and key content delivery, including:
- Coordinate delivery of SAGE training content to clients, including organizing and tracking the delivery of training videos and SCORM files
- Provide technical assistance installing and testing the files on the client’s Learning Management System, following up with clients for training data, and alerting clients when their files are due or must be returned.
- Coordinate scheduling of all in-person trainings, including assigning training opportunities to SAGECare trainers, coordinating schedule with client and trainer,
organizing handout shipments, following up with trainers for feedback and sign-in information, processing trainer payments and reimbursements.
- Provide technical assistance before and after training webinars – including running the back-end chat during a webinar, answering follow-up emails, sending certificates of completion, answering questions about the webinar schedule and registration process, ensure all webinar evaluation data is entered into the training portal
- Support day-to-day operations of the Litmos or other LMS training platform, including adding new logins, deactivating inactive accounts, running reports, and responding to technical assistance requests.
- Provide timely customer service to both internal and external customers, working with SAGE staff to find solutions to customer questions and problems
Coordinate and complete key administrative support and assist with data management of the National Projects team, including the following key responsibilities:
- Coordinate fulfillment of requests for mailing collateral materials including corresponding with requestors, packaging and mailing, maintaining records and tracking materials inventory
- Process check requests for National Projects team
- Support National Projects team with reconciling monthly credit card expense reporting
- Support National Projects team with timely recording of all expenses on budget
- Provide direct administrative support to National Projects team and handle special
projects as they arise
- Provide scheduling support for meetings and conferences for National Projects team
- Assist with website management associated with National Projects including the review and upload of content to the National Resource Center on LGBT Aging website.
Data Entry and Management:
- Assist Data Manager with data entry and management needs.
- Assist the Data Manager with paperwork and files for upload to Salesforce
- Assist Data Manager in reviewing, data cleaning and importing of data records into Salesforce
Accounts Receivable Support:
- Coordinate customer invoicing including creating, tracking, and sending invoices
- Record invoices sent and payments received in Salesforce
- Work with Finance Department to collect on all overdue invoices
Other duties as assigned to support the National Projects team.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
The Coordinator will need to have the following:
- Highly organized and detailed oriented.
- Facility with Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Team player in professional environment.
- Ability to work independently and diplomatically with internal department and external partners.
- If applicable, demonstrated successful experience working remotely, as part of a larger organization, including direct supervision by someone off-site.
- Outstanding writing and verbal communication skills.
- Commitment to customer service.
- Commitment to SAGE’s mission.
Other desired qualifications:
- Experience with online training platforms (e.g. GoToMeeting, Litmos, or other online learning platforms) a plus
- Knowledge of or willingness and aptitude to learn Salesforce
- Passion for SAGE’s mission
Experience and Education:
- A minimum of three years’ experience in a role requiring exceptional organization skills and customer service interactions
Compensation: Competitive salary; SAGE offers a competitive benefits package, as well as an exciting and unique work environment.
How to Apply: Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with “National Projects Coordinator” in the subject line. No phone calls.
Equal Employment Opportunity
SAGE is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, ethnicity, creed, color, religion, sex or gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, alienage or national origin, ancestry, age, citizenship status, marital or family status, family medical history or genetic information, veteran status, HIV serostatus, military or military discharge status, height, weight, disability or handicap, domestic violence victim status, employment status, socioeconomic status, criminal history or arrest record, sexual or other reproductive health decisions, natural hair or hairstyle, or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. SAGE is dedicated to this policy, with respect to all matters concerning employment.