The Data Manager is an integral member of the National Initiatives Team. They will manage the infrastructure, data management, analysis, and reporting needs of SAGE’s National Initiatives Team, including SAGECare (SAGE’s social enterprise dedicated to training and consulting with senior service agencies), National Resource Center on LGBT Aging, National Housing Initiative, and National Engagement Programs.
Reports to: Director of National Education Initiatives
Location: Flexible, Remote Work Opportunity
Status: Full-time, Exempt
Schedule: Generally 35 hours/week, schedule may vary in accordance with business necessity
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage all database and reporting needs using Excel, Salesforce, Smart Sheet and other data management.
- Serve as department lead in managing the integration and adoption of Salesforce by the National Initiatives Team.
- Manage the integrity of database systems through regular updates and coordinating the repair of any bugs.
- Support SAGECare team with organizing and tracking the delivery of training products (videos and SCORM files), soliciting and entering training records SalesForce.
- Support National Initiatives Team members on how to use our teams systems for data management.
- Provide customer support for SAGECare including assistance with training registration and updating customer records.
- Maintain customer communication and related document management.
- Manage proper functioning of Excel files — budgets, work plans, expense and income and timecoding report systems.
- Generate grant deliverable reports from Salesforce and other Excel files on a regular basis
- Contribute to the development and integration of new processes as appropriate.
- Manage and coordinate administrative support of National Initiatives Team, including supervision of off-site Administrative Coordinator.
- Supervise administrative support for training coordination, including confirming time and location, organizing handout shipments, and following up with trainers for feedback and sign-in information.
- Support SAGECare team by following up with clients for training data, and alerting clients when their files are due or must be returned.
- Support administrative coordinator with operations of Litmos or other LMS training platform, including adding new logins, deactivating inactive accounts, running reports, and responding to technical assistance requests.
- Provide support in managing accounts receivable for SAGECare.
- Other tasks as assigned
- Expertise with Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Experience with Visual Basics.
- Demonstrated experience with SalesForce.
- Team player in professional environment.
- Experience with supervision and delegation.
- Experience with project management.
- Ability to work independently and diplomatically with internal department and external partners.
- Strong project and time management skills. Highly organized and detailed oriented.
- Outstanding writing, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Commitment to customer service.
- Commitment to SAGE’s Mission.
- Knowledge of training initiatives, including CEU applications and processes a plus.
- Experience with webinar platforms (e.g. GoToMeeting and Litmos) a plus.
- Experience with budgeting and accounting processes.
Experience and Education:
- Bachelor’s Degree; Pertinent work experience may serve as a qualification, however, in lieu of possessing the degree.
- A minimum of one-three years’ experience working in position handling operations tasks.
Compensation: Competitive salary; SAGE offers a competitive benefits package as well as an exciting and unique work environment.
How to Apply: Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with “Data Manager for National Initiatives” in the subject line. No phone calls, please.
Equal Employment Opportunity
SAGE is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, ethnicity, creed, color, religion, sex or gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, alienage or national origin, ancestry, age, citizenship status, marital or family status, family medical history or genetic information, veteran status, HIV serostatus, military or military discharge status, height, weight, disability or handicap, domestic violence victim status, employment status, socioeconomic status, criminal history or arrest record, sexual or other reproductive health decisions, natural hair or hairstyle, or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. SAGE is dedicated to this policy, with respect to all matters concerning employment.