The Concierge greets participants and announces guests upon arrival, answers and routes phone calls, and provides administrative support to the Concierge – SAGE Center Bronx at the Crotona Pride House. Also answers and routes phone calls to SAGE’s Administrative Headquarters, Care Management, and other areas.
REPORTS TO: Site Manager, SAGE Center Bronx at the Crotona Pride House
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide administrative support to The Stonewall House SAGE Center
- Greet and direct participants and visitors entering the organization
- Register new SAGE Center Participants (guiding participants through the registration form, taking photos, etc.)
- Maintain extensive array Participant Event RSVP Lists
- Process electronic fees and collect non-electronic fees
- Personable with a pleasant and professional demeanor
- Ability to multitask with excellent time-management skills
- Maintain Reception and Lobby area
- Provide data entry and administrative support using Salesforce and STARS
- Provide other assistance/support as assigned
- Follow up with participants via phone and/or through a virtual platform
- Provide support to consultants on Zoom i.e assigning host, taking attendance, etc.
- Assist in obtaining invoices from consultants and create check requests for their service
- Ability to answer multiple phone lines, screen calls, and transfer accordingly
- Willingness to learn about SAGE’s programming, both national and specific to the Stonewall House SAGE Center, and answer inquiries from callers and in-person visitors
- Ability to work comfortably and effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, including Outlook and Excel
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Experience in the aging field and/or LGBT services a plus
- Required Bilingual: Ability to speak and understand and/or write in Spanish
Compensation: SAGE offers a competitive benefits package as well as an exciting and unique work environment.
Application Deadline: Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
How to Apply: Please email your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Concierge – SAGE Center Bronx” in the subject line. Resumes without a cover letter will not be reviewed. No phone calls, please.
People of color, women, transgender and gender non-conforming people, older adults, poor and low-income people, and people with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.
Equal Employment Opportunity
SAGE is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, ethnicity, creed, color, religion, sex or gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, alienage or national origin, ancestry, age, citizenship status, marital or family status, family medical history or genetic information, veteran status, HIV serostatus, military or military discharge status, height, weight, disability or handicap, domestic violence victim status, employment status, socioeconomic status, criminal history or arrest record, sexual or other reproductive health decisions, natural hair or hairstyle, or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. SAGE is dedicated to this policy, with respect to all matters concerning employment.