The Concierge greets participants and announces guests upon arrival, answers and routes phone calls, and provides administrative support to the Stonewall House SAGE Center. Also answers and routes phone calls to SAGE’s Administrative Headquarters, Care Management, and other areas.
REPORTS TO: Site Manager
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide administrative support to The Edie Windsor Center
- Greet and direct participants and visitors entering the organization
- Register new SAGE Center Participants (guiding participant through registration form, taking photo, etc.)
- Maintain extensive array Participant Event RSVP Lists
- Process electronic fees and collect non-electronic fees
- Personable with pleasant and professional demeanor
- Ability to multitask with excellent time-management skills
- Maintain Reception and Lobby area
- Provide data entry and administrative support using Salesforce and STARS
- Provide other assistance/support as assigned
- Follow up with participants via phone and/or through virtual platform
- Ability to answer multiple phone lines, screen calls and transfer accordingly
- Willingness to learn about SAGE’s programming, both national and specific to the Stonewall House SAGE Center and answer inquiries from callers and in-person visitors
- Ability to work comfortably and effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated experience in similar role
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, including Outlook and Excel
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Experience in the aging field and/or LGBT services a plus
Schedule: Schedules below are provided for current informational use only. SAGE reserves the right to temporarily or permanently change, adjust, or modify the work schedules of its employees, in accordance with business or program necessity. At present there are three positions, each generally scheduled to work:
Currently, this role is remote – hours are daily from 10 am-6 pm. Once the Edie Windsor SAGE Center reopens, the standard hours for this role will be 12-8 pm.
How to Apply: Please send a résumé and cover letter to email@example.com with “Concierge – Edie Windsor” in the subject line. No phone calls please.
Equal Employment Opportunity
SAGE is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, ethnicity, creed, color, religion, sex or gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, alienage or national origin, ancestry, age, citizenship status, marital or family status, family medical history or genetic information, veteran status, HIV serostatus, military or military discharge status, height, weight, disability or handicap, domestic violence victim status, employment status, socioeconomic status, criminal history or arrest record, sexual or other reproductive health decisions, natural hair or hairstyle, or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. SAGE is dedicated to this policy, with respect to all matters concerning employment.